Xo, Denise Anne
Sunday, December 23, 2012
Hello there my beauties, I have missed you all. I have been on a short hiatus but I am finally back from my vacations from Anaheim, Disneyland, Universal Studios, Hollywood, and Seattle, Washington! It was very exhausting but totally worth it. I had tons of fun!!! My boyfriend and I spent 2 days at Disneyland, one day at California Disney, and one day at Universal Studios for our 2 year anniversary. Then a day later we got back and I flew again to leave for Seattle, Washington to visit my dad since he lives there. It was nice to see and bond with my dad for awhile I haven't seen him since last year for Christmas! I just arrived yesterday and still feeling pretty tired since I had a red eye flight. Sorry I do not have time to upload all the photos from both of my trips at the moment but here are a few photos from Instagram. I will post the rest of them very soon! Please stay posted :)
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
I just quickly wanted to share my Christmas wishlist for all you lovelies! I have been eyeing these things for awhile now although I haven't been able to afford them since they are all quite pricey.
1. Nars blush in Orgasm. This has been a long time favorite for every girl I know and I have seen it on them, they all look so pretty with this blush. This small difference can really make your face more lively and simply make you look better. This is the perfect blush color!
2. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac purse in beige/nude. I love this cross body purse because it looks casual yet classy at the same time. This color just makes it look even more elegant. This would match with a lot of outfits and would fit all my daily essentials on the go.
3. Nike Free Runs 3.0. I really adore these Tiffany blue free runs but they are sold out! I need new sneakers for working at the hospital. I definitely want free runs since they are so light and comfy.
4. Lori Greiner Table top spinning make-up organizer. I mentioned this in a past post. This would be super useful for me since I am always in a hurry and don't have time to look for my make-up. It spins so all the make-up would be easily accessible. It also fits a ton of make-up!
5. YSL Rouge Volupte Perle in color: Incandescent orange. I seen the swatches and photos of people wearing this color on blogs and I absolutely love the color. It has great reviews and this color would be a complementing color for me since it isn't a cool tone. This would also give my lips the right amount of color without being too dramatic.
6. Tarte Amazonian 12 hour full coverage foundation SPF 15. I have been wanting to try this foundation, its number one on my lists of foundations to try. It gives full coverage with spf which is always a plus for me. Also it promises to lasts for a long time.
7. Tory Burch small logo earrings and House of Harlow sunburst earrings. I have been yearning for a pair of good quality but a unique pair of earrings. I also use rhinestone ones and want to change up my style, earring wise. These are unique and fun earrings that you can wear alone without other jewelry and it would complete your look!
These items are probably too much to ask, I don't expect to get all of them! lol but these are always on my wishlist :) Until next time, darlings.
Monday, December 3, 2012
Hi lovelies! I'm sorry I have to do this but these next couple of week are finals week for me at school which means I do not have time to pick my giveaway winner and send their prize! I realized I really have to focus right now since nursing school is really important to me. So I am extending it till the end of December. I will also be leaving for my vacations right after school ends so I still will not have time to send the prize. Please remember to check out my blog post here to enter the giveaway! It is open internationally and it is very simple to enter, there are not many rules. Good luck again! And just wanted to leave you all with a picture of my cozy fit today since I am busy writing papers for my last few classes. I like feeling comfortable as I do my assignments and study. I got the fuzzy panda socks for only $1 at Daiso and wearing winter thermals from target :)
Saturday, December 1, 2012
Hey gals, I purchased more stuff for my upcoming Disneyland/LA trip! They're from forever21 since I found some good deals on items I've been wanting to complete some outfits.
Combat style lace up boots in beige. These looked grey online but I love beige even more so I was so glad to see they were this color when they arrived! I have been wanting a pair of these for cold weather and saw them on their site for only $15 so why not?
I thought this was really sexy and cute. I have been wanting to get a bustier as well so when I saw this I couldn't resist. It was also only $15! This would be really cute with a high waisted skirt or shorts.
Pandas are my favorite animal! And owls are my second fave haha. I think this would be really cute to wear at amusement parks when I want to look casual, its lightweight and cropped too. Only $8.
I also got some other items at H&M, will share them real soon!