1. Nars blush in Orgasm. This has been a long time favorite for every girl I know and I have seen it on them, they all look so pretty with this blush. This small difference can really make your face more lively and simply make you look better. This is the perfect blush color!
2. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac purse in beige/nude. I love this cross body purse because it looks casual yet classy at the same time. This color just makes it look even more elegant. This would match with a lot of outfits and would fit all my daily essentials on the go.
3. Nike Free Runs 3.0. I really adore these Tiffany blue free runs but they are sold out! I need new sneakers for working at the hospital. I definitely want free runs since they are so light and comfy.
4. Lori Greiner Table top spinning make-up organizer. I mentioned this in a past post. This would be super useful for me since I am always in a hurry and don't have time to look for my make-up. It spins so all the make-up would be easily accessible. It also fits a ton of make-up!
5. YSL Rouge Volupte Perle in color: Incandescent orange. I seen the swatches and photos of people wearing this color on blogs and I absolutely love the color. It has great reviews and this color would be a complementing color for me since it isn't a cool tone. This would also give my lips the right amount of color without being too dramatic.
6. Tarte Amazonian 12 hour full coverage foundation SPF 15. I have been wanting to try this foundation, its number one on my lists of foundations to try. It gives full coverage with spf which is always a plus for me. Also it promises to lasts for a long time.
7. Tory Burch small logo earrings and House of Harlow sunburst earrings. I have been yearning for a pair of good quality but a unique pair of earrings. I also use rhinestone ones and want to change up my style, earring wise. These are unique and fun earrings that you can wear alone without other jewelry and it would complete your look!
These items are probably too much to ask, I don't expect to get all of them! lol but these are always on my wishlist :) Until next time, darlings.