Saturday, October 20, 2012

First post!

Hi lovelies,


I've been wanting to make a beauty/fashion blog for awhile now, haven't come around to do this because I am a full time nursing student. Always so busy with nursing stuff and working in the hospital. Anyways, on my spare time I love trying and discovering new beauty products and I am a total shopaholic. I love making jewelry as well and been in love with fashion since I could remember. I'm a total girly girl! Stay tuned for new posts of my random ramblings about anything beauty/fashion related :)

Xo,
Denise



1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise...randomly came across your blog. Love your pictures! A good place for me to read up on some good beauty related topics xoxo

    Feel free to visit my blog - would love to see you there as a subbie <3

    Jen xoxo

    http://suprajen888.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete