Sunday, October 21, 2012

MAC and Bath & Body Works Haul

Here's my haul from the past week, I also have some pictures from this weekend when I wore one of the MAC lipsticks I purchased.

                                                                      BBW

I got the leaves and pumpkin cupcake candle awhile ago and been loving them! I usually get the really mini sized candles because I get sick of scents easily and always feel like changing them up after a few weeks. So I feel like there's no need for me to buy the big ones anymore, I never finish them!


The candles I got were Frosted cranberry, Cider lane, and Tis the season! My new favorite out of these is Cider lane!! It smells exactly like caramel apple cider with a hint of cinnamon. When I burn it, it smells like my mom is baking a apple pie but I can also smell the caramel really well which is so delicious. My 2nd new favorite is Tis the season because it reminds me of Christmas so much because it smells like a Christmas tree! It's right around the corner, I might start burning that at the end of November. Frosted cranberry, a sales associate recommended it to me and I wanted to get this also. It also reminds me of Christmas too because it smells like cranberries along with other fruits. I was stuck with choosing Tis the season and this. I was getting Cider lane for sure but then the sales associate told me that it was on sale for $1.75! So she said I should get one more since the regular priced ones are 2 for $5, so I was happy I was able to get both Christmas ones too. The fall candles are on sale right now, half off. So get them when you can because they just started bringing out the winter ones.




 I also got this mini lotion of sweet cinnamon pumpkin. It smells really nice but cannot really smell the pumpkin scent that well. I love anything pumpkin because I love pumpkin pie so yummy, so was kinda let down by that. I was in a hurry so just bought it but my reccomendation for a real pumpkin scent is the body butter by Shea Terra called gingered pumpkin. Their body butters are too die for, extremely hydrating! I have the Banana one right now and I love it, it makes me want to eat it off my hand haha. I ran out of the pumpkin one, planning to get it soon.


MAC






This one is Viva Glam I, its been out for awhile so nothing new but I was never able to get it. It's out right now for the Marilyn Monroe collection. It is also a matte lipstick. I really needed a dark red for Fall season so this was great, especially for nights out with your girlfriends. It kind of gives this vampy look, lol. I also have pale skin so I felt really vampy. 



The other lipstick I got is a creme sheen and is called, Ravishing. I love this lipstick because it goes really well with my skin tone. Its not really a Fall color but I've been wanting this lipstick since I heard it compliments yellow under toned skin very well. This is a color I can wear everyday or for casual days. It gives you a natural coral color and can match with anything! I can post a picture of me wearing it soon. 

Hope you guys enjoyed :) Xo, Denise

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for following. I LOVE bbw candles! I followed back, your blog is super cute :)

    notanobession.blogspot.com

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Your blog is cute too, I enjoy reading it! Welcome :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! Those lipsticks look amazing, MAC is the best.
    Love your blog! Following you now, follow back? :)
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I love MAC lipsticks! Following back :)

      Delete
  3. you are so beautiful and the lipstick is amazing!!!;)))
    xoxo



    P.S. Let us know if you would like to follow each other

    xoxo

    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, dear.

    Gladly return the love on gfc.

    Have a great week,

    Nico

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Ravishing lipstick is such a beautiful shade! Love it :) The candles are cute too :)

    http://reveriebelle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I love it too, makes a more mature look! Following you :)

      Delete
  6. Great post! I've always wanted to try those candles, but unfortunately we don't have a bath and body works in australia =[

    http://vodka-latte.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aw, thats too bad! Their the best, have you tried Yankee candles? Those are good too.

      Delete
  7. I`ve never heard of pumpkin body butter, but that sounds really interesting :)
    and the red mac lipstick is awesome.

    http://rambutan18.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, pumpkin is the best scent for Fall! Reminds me of Thanksgiving ;)

      Following you :)

      Delete
  8. Loving the two lipstick you got :) I've also heard great things about Ravishing, really need to try out MAC one day :P X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its really nice! Especially on Asian skin tone ;) MAC is the only lipstick I like to splurge on!

      Delete
  9. Thanks, your blog is so cute! Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Viva Glam lipsticks are amazing - partly because they're for such a great cause.

    Just started following your blog! :)

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I forgot to mention that, I think thats so great!

      Following you back, thanks for checking out my blog :)

      Delete