These are the nail polishes I've been sporting lately, in other words been loving them for the Fall season!
1. Revlon in Vixen, deep red wine color
2. Color club in Status Update, dark charcoal grey
3. Butter London in All Hail the Queen, nude taupe with subtle gold and little glitters with two coats
4. Maybelline Color show in Tenacious Teal, greenish jade with two coats
5. Color club in Put a Pin in it, rose gold metallic color- this has been my absolute fave out of the bunch! Such a perfect rose gold color, so pretty.
Here is a better photo of the Butter London in All hail the queen, with flash.
Xo, Denise Anne