1. MAC cream colour base in Pearl. This is my all time favorite base, I put this after I apply my Urban Decay potion primer. It is a cream consistency that is easy to apply. It has some light glitters that make your lids glisten a tad bit. It is a cream pearl like color that matches with any eye shadow. It is great over the Urban Decay potion primer, it holds my eye shadow really well. It lasts about 8 hours for me and there is no creasing or fading throughout that whole time. I use this every time I put eye shadow for those longs days or nights. I have hit the pan already but this lasted me for two years! I have repurchased this multiple times.
2. MAC matte eye shadow in Espresso. This is an eye shadow but I use this to fill in my eyebrows. I was introduced to this 2 years ago when a MAC make-up artist was doing my birthday make-up. I thought my eyebrows looked amazing with this so I purchased it and use it everyday since then! I haven't even ran out since those 2 years ago, I hit the pan already. The color matches my brows really well and lasts throughout the day even if I sweat.
3. Loreal infallible gel laquer liner 24 hour in Blackest black. I needed a really good gel liner that would not smear and last. I was using elf's gel liner and it would smear often and I hated always having to fix it and touch up. This even lasts me through my clinical days which I work in the hospital for 9 hours. It also comes with a brush and I actually really like it. It comes in handy and has a cover for the brush part to keep it hygienic. I usually do not like brushes that come with make-up but this one works just fine, I'm even able to create really nice wings with this brush.
4. Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara. This is my all time favorite mascara! I have tried so many mascaras but I end up going back to this one. I have even tried high end mascaras like Lancome's but I find this is still better. This is the only mascara that give me lots of volume and lengthens at the same time. The brush is also the perfect size, not too small or big. I have short thin lashes and this helps greatly with that! I have repurchased this too many times to remember thats how much I love it.
5. Beautique eye liner in black. I get this eyeliner at Sally's Beauty Supply. Never seen it anywhere else. It only cost a dollar something! This is the only eyeliner that goes on my water line with one stroke and make its very dark. I've tried other ones even expensive ones but they seem to just not stick onto my water line. I have also bought this several times. It can smear under my eye throughout the day but I usually just wipe it once and its gone but my waterline would still have the dark black color.
I did not get to add these last two HG's in the picture above since it couldn't fit!
6. MAC studio fix fluid spf 15 in NC 20. This is my absolute favorite foundation. It may break me out at times but this foundation matches my face color the best. Whenever I wear it people think I have flawless skin and I'm like really? lol. Since I do have old acne marks, so that's how well its covers! It is full coverage foundation and I love that it has SPF, it has been protecting my skin whenever I go out in the sun. I purchased this too many times to remember as well. This looks really great in pictures and even lasts me a long night of dancing without touching up! There is no other foundation that matches my skin like this does, I have tried Lancome and Benefit. If you know any foundations that work as good as this but does not break you out please let me know :) I really want to try the Tarte one.
7. Urban Decay potion primer, original color. I was too embarrassed to show this picture because it looks so worn out where you can't even see the label!! The whole tube is supposed to be purple and it is totally gone haha. This shows how often I use this eye shadow primer. It lasts for so long as well, it has been more than 2 years for me. I use this under my MAC cream colour base every time I apply eye shadow and is the best for keeping my eye shadow intact and no creasing. It helps with the oiliness of my eyelids and prevents the eye shadow from fading throughout the day. This is also a lot of people's favorite primer, so its a no brainer!
Hope you guys enjoyed my HG's I can't live without. Till next time which will hopefully be my giveaway post. 3 more followers to go!